- Cook 400 gms of Sonam Rice till ¾ done.
- Make 500 gms Mutton Keema add seasoning and a pinch of Javithri and Elaichi powder to it.
- Add 4 eggs and rub thoroughly.
- Make into small olive sized balls and keep aside.
- Temper 1 gm each of cloves cardamom green, cinnamon (all whole), add 200 gms sliced onions. Brown them. Add 40 gms ginger garlic paste, beaten yogurt (200)
- gms). 12 Chicken pieces (700 gms) and sauté for a while.
- Check seasoning and add 10 gms Red chille powder, Salt to taste, add water, 150 gms Cream and few drops of Kewra.
- Take out some gravy, add water and cook the mutton balls gently over slow fire.
- Now add half cooked rice to the chicken. Put on ‘dum’ along with mutton balls over slow fire.
- Add a little saffron.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Cook 250 gms of Parimal Rice till ¾ done.
- Heat 100 gms ghee and brown 20 gms sliced onions
- Temper the spices - cloves and green cardamom 5 each, Cinnamon 1 inch, Bay leaf 2.
- Add 600 gms chicken cuts and masala.
- Saute well for a few minutes, adding 20 gms ginger garlic paste.
- Add 150 gms each of yogurt and cream also milk and cook for a while before adding the rice.
- Cook it on ‘dum’ and add kewari, saffron and salt to taste.
- Remove and serve garnished with 5 gms Mint leaves and lemon juice